Taihape Treasure is a private Retreat nestled in bush on the Rangitikei River with your very own spa pool and amazing views. Offering scenic rafting, romantic or family picnics, campouts, walks and guided trout fishing.
A wholesome family cooked 3 course dinner is delivered to your Retreat where you can sit and enjoy the flowers and magnificent view by candlelight and moonlight or guests are welcome to go to the homestead.
- Shrimp cocktail, soup or platter
- Seasoned chicken, roast lamb or lasagna served with fresh home grown vegetables or summer salad
- Yummy dessert such as apple crumble from our 100+ year old apple tree served with fresh whipped cream
We do not have a set menu and are happy to cater for vegetarian and gluten free. Or alternatively guests can bring their own provisions as the Retreats have full kitchens. A continental breakfast basket is included in the package price however this can be replaced for a cooked breakfast instead (with the difference in price added) with fresh happy eggs from our free range happy chickens and smoky bacon.
DVD player available.
The Bachelor (America), The River Queen, The Lord of the Rings and the 2018 Dulux colours of NZ ad were all filmed at this location. There is no cell phone coverage here as you unplug and unwind. Calls can be made from the homestead instead.
If you have any questions please send us an enquiry, our cupids are only too happy to help when romance is involved! Alternatively if you are ready to book, click book now to check availability of your selected dates.
One nights accommodation for two
3 course dinner
Access to your very own spa bath & spa pool
Continental breakfast provisions for two
Romantic Delights Gift Box
- Price is for 1 night per couple
- 2 night stay $905
- Cooked breakfast $44 per couple
- Lunch $50 per couple
- 3 course evening meal $94 per couple
- Scenic rafting $340 per couple
- Guided Raft/Fishing $780 per couple
- Palmerston North Airport shuttle return $360
Just fill in all the fields. its that easy.